Adjustable Small Sequence Chain Protection Bracelet
I chose the Scarab for our Protection collection to shield the wearer...but the reality is that I don’t think we need to be shielded from a malevolent outside source. I believe we need protection from our own negative thoughts. The ones that say, “you can’t do it” or something similar and prevent us from using our energy to build more productive and positive aspects of our lives.
- Placed upside down, the horseshoe provides a layer of protection.
- Our small Belcher chain is 15 links per inch and solid 18 kt gold.
- It is 7" or 8" long with an adjustable loop at 6" or 7".
- In the center the bracelet features a double sided green champleve enamel oval.
- Champlevé enamel: an ancient enameling technique in which troughs are cast in gold and filled with vitreous enamel. The piece is fired until the enamel fuses with the gold and is then polished until smooth.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Foundrae utilizes insured FedEx to ship all domestic and international orders unless otherwise requested. Domestic standard shipping is $20 flat fee. International shipping is $75 flat fee. MORE INFORMATION >
The biggest danger to enamel is cracking due to the impact of dropping it on hard surfaces. Wrap enamel jewelry in a soft cloth before storing to prevent the glass enamel from sustaining chips or scratches from your other jewelry. If damage occurs, we will gladly repair the piece for you. Shine enamel with a microfiber cloth and lukewarm water. Apply makeup, perfume and hair spray before putting on jewelry, and do not wear your gold or enameled pieces in a swimming pool. Chlorine can damage gold, causing it to pit or become brittle. Gold pieces can be polished by your local jeweler.
Upon receipt of the order, you will receive an automatic order confirmation. A sales associate will reach out via a 2nd email with a shipping window quote. You can choose to cancel your order within 24 hours of receipt of shipping window notice. Full refunds minus the freight charge can be issued for returns received within 7 business days of receipt. Items must be without wear and in as shipped condition.
Customer Service 212 231-9898