Medium Removable Drop
- Opens inward with pushgate spring closure
- Add a drop to any of our open chains or your own personal chain to stack multiple medallions
- 29mm tall
- 18kt soild gold
- Hold longer oval link in a vertical position with the seams on one side
- Push in with finger or finger nail - Helpful tip! You can also use the jump ring of a medallion to push in the latch.
- The latch will spring back automatically
- Do not twist link to open or close. This will cause the annex to link to break.
- Thread chain or chubby annex link through the top small oval
- Do not attempt to remove small oval from clip
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Foundrae utilizes insured FedEx to ship all domestic and international orders unless otherwise requested. Domestic standard shipping is $20 flat fee. International shipping is $75 flat fee. MORE INFORMATION >
The biggest danger to enamel is cracking due to the impact of dropping it on hard surfaces. Wrap enamel jewelry in a soft cloth before storing to prevent the glass enamel from sustaining chips or scratches from your other jewelry. If damage occurs, we will gladly repair the piece for you. Shine enamel with a microfiber cloth and lukewarm water. Apply makeup, perfume and hair spray before putting on jewelry, and do not wear your gold or enameled pieces in a swimming pool. Chlorine can damage gold, causing it to pit or become brittle. Gold pieces can be polished by your local jeweler.
Upon receipt of the order, you will receive an automatic order confirmation. A sales associate will reach out via a 2nd email with a shipping window quote. You can choose to cancel your order within 24 hours of receipt of shipping window notice. Full refunds minus the freight charge can be issued for returns received within 7 business days of receipt. Items must be without wear and in as shipped condition.
Customer Service 212 231-9898